To bring soft-skills into the classroom, and change the lives of middle school and high school students around the world. We hope you’ll join us in our revolution.
Annee’s foray into entrepreneurship was foreshadowed at an early age, having participated in every student club imaginable, from Trivia Club to Student Council, where she sat as president in grade 12 (overachiever much?) Her impressive high school career led her to study at New York University, The University of British Columbia, and the University of Toronto. Now, as the Co-Founder and CEO of SoftServe, Annee is passionate about encouraging soft-skills development in high school and middle school students and credits her passion for social-emotional learning to Mr. Jackson, her favorite high school teacher.
- Annee is the recipient of BC Business’ 30 Under 30 and the Women Tech Founders award in Gaming/AR/VR
- Her favorite subjects in school were Philosophy and Stats (a math wiz AND a budding philosopher – what can’t Annee do?!)
- Her first job was at Arby’s where she may have sampled a fry or two
- Rukshana’s first job was at A&W where she was rumored to have made the world’s best onion rings
- Her favorite soft-skill? Communication, as it fuels how we express ourselves and
interact with one another
- Rukshana’s passion for the English language started in high school, thanks to her favorite teacher, Ms. Church
- Mike was born in Vietnam and immigrated to Canada in 1990
- When he’s not hacking the mainframe, you can find Mike playing tennis or badminton
- A self-proclaimed “foodie”, Mike loves seafood and the finer things in life, but don’t ask him to cook for you, that’s where his passion for the culinary world ends
Our Soft-Skills Crusaders
Every revolution needs a team and, although we might be biased, ours is pretty great. We’ve been fortunate enough to work with and help teachers and educators across the world turn their students into soft-skills superheroes thanks to our amazing partners and advisors.
Ready to mold the minds of today’s youth?
To help meet the increased demand for soft-skills education, we’re opening up additional spots on our waitlist to give you free access to SoftServe.